What personal information do we gather from the people who visit our blog, website or app?
When placing an order or registering on our site, when deemed necessary, you might be prompted to input your name, email address or other details to enhance your experience.
When do we gather information?
When you subscribe to a newsletter or input information on our site, we collect data from you.
How do we use your information?
The information we gather from you might be used when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the ways listed below:
- To dispatch periodic emails concerning your order or other products and services.
How do we safeguard your information?
- We don’t engage in vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We solely offer articles and information. We never solicit credit card numbers.
- Regular Malware Scanning is employed.
Your data is stored behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of individuals who possess special access rights to such systems and are mandated to keep the information confidential. Moreover, any sensitive/credit information you provide is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We employ multiple security protocols when users submit or access their information to protect your personal data. All transactions are facilitated through a gateway provider and aren’t stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Monitor advertisements.
- Gather aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to enhance site experiences and tools in the future. We might also employ trusted third-party services to track this information on our behalf. You can have your computer alert you each time a cookie is sent, or you can turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Disabling cookies might affect your site experience, but it won’t hinder the user’s experience.
We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to external parties.
From time to time, at our discretion, we might include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites maintain distinct and independent privacy policies. Hence, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we aim to safeguard the integrity of our site and welcome feedback about these sites.
- Google Analytics cookies and third-party cookies (like the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers to compile data about user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for Google advertising using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out via the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
COPPA gives parents control over the collection of personal information from children under 13. We don’t specifically market to children under 13 nor let third parties, including ad networks or plug-ins, collect PII from children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles are the foundation of privacy law in the US. In alignment with these principles, should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email within 1 business day.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act sets rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to stop emails from being sent to them.
We collect your email address to:
- Market to our mailing list or continue sending emails after the original transaction.
To comply with CANSPAM, we agree to:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement reasonably.
- Include our business or site’s physical address.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Quickly honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
- Allow users to unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of each email.
If you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, you can email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.